Sunday, February 15, 2009

outty

Okokkkkkkkk, i knw i shld be studying right now.
I've been wonderfully thinking abt what i can do after exams. And i end up thinking about Aussie. I shld stop imagining things for at least the next 3 days. I hope two yrs dont come so fast man.

Hweeyee, study.

2.14am
Okay fine, i still cant get aussie out of me. It went frm my head to heart. I hope this dont continue for the next 2 yrs, it can just kill me.
I think 2.5 yrs down the road, i will write this "whatever i have imagined whn i was just a yr one freshie is gng to come to pass, the hugs and tears at the airport." Oh mannnnnnnn, that sounds so emo.
Okaaaaaaaaaay i really cant concentrate anymore. 45 mre mins and im gng to slp. In the meantime, let me read one more set of notes.