Monday, February 9, 2009

wonderful

Exams sucks. They make me so stress that i feel like giving up.
There's like so many things i wna do after exams. But i still dont wna pin much hopes on them cos i scare they will end up to a disappointment.

I havent been eating regular meals recently that im getting used to hunger soon. That cannot happen, i dont want gastric. I will START eating regular meals.

Sometimes i wish that time could turn back, to let all of us un-do what we shldnt do or do what we shld do. That will make a world a happier place to live in and less relationships tearing apart.

And Im still thinking very much of aussie after so many mths. There's so many pros & cons. Money matters here the most. If only my family were rich thn i wouldnt have to worry so much.
Okok, i shall start seeking God. I need to prepare myself if i were to go over to aussie because that's so scary.

I love.