Holidays are just too SHORT! Even though it just started.
After planning in all the impt stuffs, i realised i dont have much time left.
I cant even find time to bake some cookies or watch a movie. And i've yet to meet up with alot of ppl (see that complain on my tagboard). So far i rmb cjx, xinjie, joycetan, and ben. Pls let me knw if i promised an outing/shopping with you this hols. I need to start planning man, time pass very fast.
Ohhh i got a personal trainer for at least a mth for free but that also mean that i've to report at the gym at 11.30am every monday and thursday with Jooyu. Well, its for my own good and Susanne (who is our trainer) is really very nice. I cant wait for monday's gym and thursday's jog. Susanne says she will make us lose 2-3kg within a mth. Wonderful~
I'm supposed to be super tired now but adrenaline rush after 12. I think i will sleep 3am tonight.
Meeting with weijie and training with jianming was super good. We tied some things down within the school for nygens and learnt alot frm jianming abt cust service.
Gym was good too, Jooyu and i almost died. And we are so so so lousy. Things gng to be different after a month. My first time having someone monitoring me and helping me in exercising, exciting!
And i finally took abby's chocolate bunny out frm my bag a few days ago. I feel like eating it. Hahaha! Abby says that i must preserve it for ten yrs -.-
Hweeyee is a happy girl today (: