Monday, March 30, 2009

















I decided to give up a friendship that was once so precious.
Perhaps wks months or yrs down the road i will regret making this decision but let me just move on now. I need a friend who will accept me for who i am. I have my falls in my life and i change after the fall. For the worst for a period of time. Well, its this period that i see who is my true friend. If i stopped giving and take more, will you still love me?

I was looking at cheesecake recipes and was thinking if i shld do non-bake oreo cheesecake to 'treat' the people arnd me. I think i will shock my mum by doing that because usually its my tomboyish sister who will bake. I just shop and bitch all day long.Guys shldnt treat girls so nice sometimes, even to bestfriends. I'm like so damn scare whn guys start to treat me super nice. Guys shld just be jerks all the time, that's what they do best anyway. I'm so damn scare because after a long time, i will think that he feel smthg for me, and i may just return the love. I'm so damn scare because im afraid that it will create a reliance and one day when the reliance is gone, i will be so heartbroken. I'm so damn scare because i knw i will be when i see him treating other girls with the same gentleness. I'm possessive, even if it's just a close friend. So.Damn.Scary. (I'm not referring to anyone in particular, i use "he" because i cant find a better word to describe a single person.

Goodnight & good morning. I'm turning in at 6AM again -.-
I LOVE BLOGGINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!