Friday, March 13, 2009

news each day

Gee, im feeling the stress of the economic slump.
They say the economic goes in a cycle of arnd 10 yrs, which means that my aussie sch fees & living expense will go up. And the worst is that when im 27/28, the economy will go way down. I knw that my job wont be affected but what about my husband. Mum say just get a doctor husband but i knw that's not going to happen because i dont want to marry a doctor for nuts. That's besides the point. At that time is when i need money the most and non of us can afford to lose our jobs. House, car, kids, childcare, school, bills.

If only money doesnt matter.
If only im not so realistic.
If only im not so materialistic.
But that's so impossible.

I want my renovated house.
I want my husband to drive me.
I want my gucci bag.
I want my chanel top.
I want my ferragamo heels.
I want my clinique cosmetics.
What about that?