I ate ALOT this week. In three days, i went for supper twice and buffet once. My starvation week isnt working. Maybe i shld ban myself frm tidbits during lectures for two weeks.
I really cant stand it when friends just look at my flaws & nothing else. I get prejudice against someone/dont like someone only because smthg happen. I dont do that because of no apparent reason. If you really want to knw what happened/what's wrong, the better way to ask is "what xxx do makes you feel this way?" instead of "why do you have to say xxx in this manner?" (yes, whoever who finds this post familiar, im talking abt you)
Dont always point fingers at me. As much as you want to protect ur friend, pls do rmb that im ur friend too or maybe not anymore. Girlfriends mean alot, so does their words. Dont always be so quick to correct me, to shut me up, to point at my flaws. Yea, you may not realise but you have been doing it subconsiously.
As much as i live with WEIRD principles, i live life putting on a strong front. Not because i dont want to be real, its simply because i dont want ppl to look at me with sympathy. I like to appear as if nothing is wrong because i want the time out to be the best. I feel very useless and loserish whn ppl cares too much. That's why i always avoid overly nice guys, they are just too much for me to take though somethings its good that ppl cares for me.
K, i dont knw how to continue this anymore.
Talk to me if you need any elaboration cos i think my post is pretty confusing.