When i have a son next time, i will make sure he joins a water sport (not swimming). The watersport guys are so hottttttttt! I want to show my son off at family gatherings ;p
I've alot of stuffs that i wanted to type in the past few days, but the feel is gone alrdy -.-
Fashion was awesome on sunday :D
I played ball on monday after 43847289357 yrs of not playing ball.
I'm dying of exhaustion. Long school hours, complicated tutorials and troublesome reports. Time pass so fast that i hardly can catch up with my work and revision. No sch tml and i'm having second thoughts abt going out. I feel like sleeping for a good 10 hrs, thn wake up and do my stuffs.
Guys are like metronome. They are nvr at the center. They are either too nice or too insensitive which all are not good.
I wish money falls frm the sky. I want a itouch.
I wna turn 18 soon. Everyone is taking BTT, FTT or practical alrdy. My turn is still like so so so long :(