
Everyone shld start appreciating the pharmacist & pharmacy technician at the next visit to the doctors. We study so much and get paid so little.
Pharmaceutical concepts are so difficult to grasp. I have to like read thru my notes at least twice to understand what is in the lecture. There's so many billion things going on in our body whenever we take a pill, apply some ointment or stick some suppository up our anus. And i've to learn them -.-
I love holidays to the max. No sch on wed & fri this wk :D
Next wk is going to be busy again with reports coming in :(
Whatever it is, i better be glad that i got into a course of my choice and im working on my future alrdy.
And does anyone have too much cash to spare or want to do a good deed?
I've like a thousand clothes that i wna get online!
I've been spending my entire allowance on clothes. Anything that i manage to save, i spend them within a month. Donate me some money pls (: