Tuesday, May 26, 2009

come on
























One of the nights where i dont feel like sleeping at all though i really need to. School is early crap again tml, and no more skipping class for me anymore.
I was looking at my photos saved since i gotten my laptop.
I miss being seventeen, i miss yr one.
I miss skype, video calls and unglam shots.
I've been a big liar, i didnt delete the unglam screenshots of anyone which i promised to. I'm waiting for the day that these photos can be of my evil usage. hiakhiakhiak!

The fact is, all the photos actually bring pain.
As i look at them, i realise i have lost myself in these hectic, competitive world. I will never who i am a yr ago.
I wish i can be so unprotective of myself and do all the crazy things all over agn, but too bad i cant. I can only move on and look back with smiles & regrets.
Fun were those times. But part of me wished that i had not given so much emotionally to allow myself to be tear down by my own change, by the change of my friends.
Whatever it is, i have moved on. There will always be a time that we get so sick of crying over the same matter that one day we will decide that we are too tired to cry anymore.
I wish i wish i wish....time will pass faster whn im awake, and slower whn im asleep.