Thursday, May 7, 2009

otherwise

I'm finally coping with schoolwork (after skipping a few lectures). I still have arnd ten sets of notes to read thru but at least i'm not so stressed up anymore. School makes my life busy. I literally spent half my day to do things that are school-related - travelling, classes, breaks, tutorials and reports. Now i'm beginning to feel the stretch and growth (:

I realise business concepts are easier to grasp than concepts about our wonderful body. I know i'm so contradicting. For a long time, a lot of my friends has been telling me that i'm crazy for taking up science. But i believe that one day my hardwork will pay off.

Sometimes i wonder those guys who stake their friendship with girls for a lie or a moment of fun will ever have a smooth marriage. If a friendship doesnt matter, i dont know how a relationship is going to matter. Love is more than just fun, it's about honesty, trust, communication and commitment. And the small little things are really the things that destroy a relationship. There are some things that once we decide to let go, we will not look back with regrets.

Fashion meeting today :D
Pls do this survery for me - http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=71f8e3eb-6924-4b6f-aad4-8020f278f1ff
It's gna be exciting!

I'm very sleepy and my panda eyes are getting darker :(
Goodnight.