
Sometimes i wish i could stay seventeen forever.
So that i will nvr need to date. I can always say:" I'm still young. Let me get my studies right and have some fun first!"
I want to be entitled to the privilege of girls' day out, sleepover, sneak outs, dinner dates etc. I cant imagine myself having to "report" to anyone of where i am or what im doing all the time.
But time doesnt stop because i want it to.
And maybe commiting myself wont be that bad after all. Isnt it nice if i can go for a meal in shorts, spag & hoodie without my makeup with the man of my life? I dont have to care how i look infront of my man. Ha!
Life at 17/18 is exciting yet it's a race against time.
A race to enjoy life before getting hitched in a few yrs' time.
Yes, im ironic. I want to enjoy life yet i want to get hitched by 22, marry by 25 and kids by 30.