
I want to get into a long distance relationship when im studying abroad in future.
I think it's damn cooooooooool to get to see my boyf once or twice a yr only. Absence makes the heart grew fonder righttttt? K, now i say this, but if this really happens, i wont think that it's cool anymore.
Half the time, i dont necessary agree with what im saying.
Ohsofickle updated with a new collectionnnnnnnnnnnn.
Buy me something leh. I want that tank top - 26bucks -.-
Mum going phuket next wk, without me :( :(
She still ask me if i wna go, common test hor.
Anyone wants to study overnight with me at airport?
Anddddddddddd drinking next friday night anyone pls. (this one depend on my mood. i may just want to stay home to sleep like a pig)
Walauuu, i cant concentrate at all lah.
Keep going online, look at clothes and crap.
Maybe i will go macs later at night. See if im brave enough to walk home at 4am or not.