I cant sleep, after tossing in my bed for more an half an hr.
I have to wake at 7.45am -.-
Spoilt biological clock. I'm sure that i will fall sick this weekend because i wont be home to drink alot of water or rather nutritea. I drank like 1.5L of sugarcane & dont-knw-what within 1 day. My weird motivation for drinking plain water to lower my body temp.
I succeeded for today but my fluctuating temp sure go up in the morning cos i dont drink and sleep simultaneoously.
Bought my 3m hook finally and got my photos up, no sense of accomplishment though.
I'm still thinking abt what happened in the morning. Dont let a little bit of status or success get into ur head and bloat it. It's dumb and disgusting. Whoever the person, im wondering if you have double character or what. Everyone says you are nice but it doesnt seem so when you try to make me feel lousy abt smthg not my mistake to begin with. Pride will fail you someday.
Whoever read this can just say:"why this girl so bitchy & childish", all you want k. I dont have a huge bear for me to talk to at home.