
Had thai food for the first time in my life, and probably gonna be the last. I didnt knw that thai food was that spicy and that they used chilli padi to cook. So, smart kid me wasted money on a plate of seafood tanghoon because i ate like 5 big mouths of it and all the seafoods only. I swear it was so so so spicy that my lips turned all red and i was so close to tearing.
I look like panda on the run now, seriously. I'm going to work harder for at least the next few weeks. And im not sick or falling sick.
I realised when we are a sick (fever, headache, gastric etc), we shld not keep saying that we are sick. The more you say it, the more sick you become. Just stop wanting that attention, friends are not ur paid doctors & nurse. They need some fun out too if you didnt knw that.
The only time when we shld tell ppl that we are (really) sick is when we are diagnosed with a chronic illness. Not because we want to make our condition worse. But to give all our friends & family the last chance to pay some attention to us and to prepare them mentally.
I meant this all when you are out with friends, not on the phone or text btw.