Hello. Exams are finally super near.
Actually Im not really prepared, I will study super duper triple quadruple hard this few weeks for my As.
Aces for the Most High.
Exam period are not really bad all the time.
For the past few months, God has revealed alot of things to me esp my future.
It's like a one whole big step towards Him.
A higher level of faith, a higher level of trust, a higher level of boldness and a stronger stand in God.
After the exams, I'm ready to take the world!
I wna go for camp at the end of the yr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah, 2007 is gna end so so so soon.
I just cant wait. So far, this yr have really been a tough yr.
But then again, what dont break you moulds you.
I've changed, drastically.
And I had definately drawn closer to God and tap on His strength.
My future is an awesome plan!