Monday, October 8, 2007

I cant stand my mother. Why must she poke her nose into everything.
The adults may call it concern, i call it KPO!
–verb (used with object)
1.
to relate to; be connected with; be of interest or importance to; affect: The water shortage concerns us all.
2.
to interest or engage (used reflexively or in the passive, often fol. by with or in): She concerns herself with every aspect of the business.
3.
to trouble, worry, or disquiet: I am concerned about his health.

They didnt mention that concern is knowing and then commenting.
What's wrong with updating a CG mate abt what's happening thru email.
If she dont want to see it, then just dont step into my room.
Firstly, she didnt knock on my door and just barge in.
Secondly, its my privacy to do what I like on my laptop. And she is not supposed to read it while blowing her hair.
Thirdly, freedom of worship is part of a human right.
Parents shld just reflect on their actions. They nvr knw the product of a small action.
Small actions meant more than you could ever expect.

If that's the way of life that I'm gna led till 21, I will accept it.
Never ever will I ever give up on God.
It's not worth to exchange a perfect life in years to come for a imperfect mother now.