I finally started reading my VBS book a few days ago. (I knw my timeline is abit messed up but this is my blog right?)
The book is extremely good and it is applicable to my life.
God's presence fell even before I start reading the book.
I was looking for the introduction page before I read but I couldnt find it.
Thus, being principled, I decided to say a prayer myself.
Before I can finish my prayer, I broke into tears. I worshipped God a little then I heard Him speak. His words were totally an encouragement and so linked to the book.
"If you complain about your looks, you are indirectly insulting God." I read this in chpt 2 of the book. Hahs. Insecurity man.
"You cannot do whatever you like with your body." Wah ha. Dieting and anae, Jules must have been God sent.
Im at chpt 3 for now, gna finish it by boxing.
Mum is gng overseas tonight, freedom for a few days!