I'm so broke now. Went to watch Warlords just now with my mum, we missed the first 5-10mins, so wasted. The show was so majestic, much more impressive than Golden Flowers. The army coordinated so well like wahseh. I think I really went into the movie, I was shaking very badly when they are going to fight. Their determination and unity drive me to tears man, I nvr cry whn they die but I cried during the parts that they decided to work as one.
I saw this checkered bag going for $20 plus bucks, it look good on me but I'm too broke to buy it now. Anyone please?
I really love my life now though God is pushing the buttons. I felt like my security brokethrough but I will still continue to diet for my dreams (i posted something on it a few weeks ago). My temper and love level went up a little also. Tougher year, tougher me. A few more days to end 07!
What dont break you make you.