Saturday, March 15, 2008

I dont understand why ppl like to emo on their blogs. It seems too wierd for me to emo, words or life.
Its like who will ever bother to care whn you emo on ur blog. In life, its worst. You will miss out all the fun joy and laughter that ur friends are enjoying - right in ur face.
Honestly, i like being myself and not emo kid. Over the yrs, ive learnt not to emo cause i wont get any attention, not even frm my parents.
Gradually, i've learn to put whatever unhappy things in the house and go out of the house smiling. Of course there will be times that things are just to heavy, its when God comes in and i rely on His strength.
God is an impt factor in my life. I knw that without Him, i wont be this strong - I'll just be who im half a decade ago, banging the wall with my head and eating disorders. Like everyone else, ive a God-shaped hole in my heart. I've mine filled now. This may sounds wierd to you, but ive my deep dark secrets and frustating problems too.

God sees it all and God loves.
The thorns on Jesus head, the nail pierced hand, the whipping and the crying - its all for mankind and only mankind. And that include you and me.
Its only when we realise that we have a God who loves and care, we will have the strength to go on.
That's why and how i cling on :)