Monday, March 17, 2008

Pastor Lia's message never fail to revive.
I never had God clarifying the dream that He gave me a few yrs ago as clear as this time.
I still can rmb that God actually gave me this dream when i was in sec 2 during dec holiday while i was lying on the floor crying. God presence came and He spoke.
But well, if you knw me for long enough, you would have knw that i've been thru a period of tremendous PO. And the dream was injured there. I never forget but i doubted at times.
This time round, i will not doubt or forget anymore. Just one and a half more decade, i will reach there. By then, i will have my own family and kids.
Anw, wifi-ing is zzz. I've yet to email Nicholas and Zach cause using wifi in the middle of the night to type impt stuffs is plain nonsense.

I was looking thru my birthday cards a few wks ago, someone dear wrote - see you at the end of the race. But she didnt finish the race. I really miss those ppl who left man. The leader who told me not to give up because of PO, the friend whom always give me funny ideas and tell me stupid jokes and all the other ppl. I hope that one day they will come back to God. Thn there wont be an awkward atmosphere in the sms exchange.
See me at the end of the race!