God's plans are far beyond my imagination. I just watched the 10pm news not long ago and I cant help but thank God for His plan for me. I will be never be able to give back what He gave me.
Just in case you are wondering what I heard, it is the demand for pharmacist in the next 5 yrs will increase and the demand will increase even more in the years to come due to the ageing population and Singapore wanting to be a medical hub. The govt is pouring in money to train pharmacist and giving out more scholarships to sponsor students. In a long 7 years time, I'm going to graduate and start work. The need for pharmacists will then be 200 per year and NUS yearly intake is only 100. As usual, foreigners will be imported. There will bound to be a little competition but well, if God choosed this way for me, He will provide for me.
In God, my future is really secured. I still remember the night after I submit my form for school/courses, the news came out that the govt is pouring billions into the healthcare sector and I placed pharmacy before food science. Though I was disappointed about not getting into biomedical science initially, I now know that this is God's plan.
School has been more fun than ever despite the numerous tutorials and lab reports. Chemistry lab sessions has been the most fun thing (though the reports are not!). My bench partners (Yan and Chinleong) is the best combination that you can ever get, they just make me (and sometimes the class) laugh like mad. And everyday someone in the class will ask/say some nonsense. During Inchem tutorial today, Chinleong asked Abby, "What can you do to not allow the girl you like to know that you like her?" If you are as weird as Chinleong and cant get the answer, it is simply don't tell her!
Abby and I seriously can't get our eyes off the sports & wellness guys everytime we see them. They look so fabulous just in shorts and white tee. Compare them to the engineering and science guys. tsktsk.