I seriously find it so so so funny when people can actually dislike me because I am too much a joker and I'm forever arguing with the guys. So yes, someone in class hates me. And her so-called bestfriend who is obviously on my side told me everything. Too much pride in you who hates me.
Honestly, she aint anything in the class, not the smartest nor the most popular. At least me, though just another ordinary girl, is one of the most popular girl in class. I don't want any leadership status or being the rep of any module. School acheivement brings nothing man. And my relationship with our classmates aint built with motive, it's pure genuine relationship with love. People can sense the way you build ur relationships. There is always a reason why the guys always have friendly arguements with me, it's just simply because they know that I can take jokes. Want to be me? Not that easy.
Now I understand what the chinese says,"When a tree is big, wind will come." I will be cool about the backstabbing because the truth will reveal and the light will shine. And I know who is on my side. One day I will pull the knife out and return it to the owner. Hahahah.
I think I'm getting more and more retarded..
[before microA lecture]
Yan: You got sign ur idemnity form?
Me: Oh no! I forget to ask my mother to sign it.
Jianli: I help you sign lah!
Me: Why? (and then I went) Hahahahahaha. You want to be my dad ar?
Jianli: No lah, can be ur guardian.
Reason - Jianli is 21 yrs old and he sign the idemnity forms. And he signs his own idemnity form which is quite lame.