For some unknown reason, I'm doing my inorganic chem lab report and I seriously don't know what to write for the theory part. (And I'm trying to blog this in perfect english which obviously failed)
School had been one hectic crap. The lectures are getting more and more in-comprehensive (if there's this word) which also mean that I need to do more self-study to comprehend them esp the formulas.
I still think that science students are wierdos. Majority of the class is starting to open up at week 3. Oh my goodness! I think I opened up at orientation. It's just so simple, being real being urself.
Whatever crap it is, I really need to study hard to get my GPA of 3.2 and above for year one. So far, I've been getting As for the pathetic one tutorial and one report. When microA report comes back, I hope it don't kill my As.
I'm seriously not used to the tagboard. If you did realise, I don't even reply all the messages at my tagboard. Please still do tag, I read them all.
An advertisment from Weisiong:![]()