Yeah, it is the time when HweeYee wna complain again. So just skip this post.
Some people just cannot keep their mouth shut. They cannot stop talking about themselves, asking stupid questions, telling cold jokes etc. I dont understand why people have to be so insecure and so self-centered. It's good to be child-like but not childish. Hello, do you still rmb others first?
I'm getting irritated, seriously.
I think it's good to have a blog. You can complain whatever you like and no one will roll their eyes at you.
Humans need to have some more female hormones so they can feel more and sense more (this so apply to all the females). When people dont want to talk, nothing to talk or DONT FEEL LIKE TALKING TO YOU, don't force them to talk. For those of you who have did this to me, you knw what kind of reactions you will get. Stop being irritating. Talk at the right time. Nothing interesting to say, SHUT UP!
So yea, I think I'm done with my complaining.