Saturday, May 10, 2008

i want to eat fried hor fun with egg..

Lab reports are so boring that they drives you to blog everyday.
School is beginning to be fun because the 'flower pot' virus is passing arnd among the guys

In NYP, majority of the LT is on level 2 which is the ground floor. There is two doors from level two and two from level three.
Today Jianli came frm the level three door..
Yan: Why you come from the top?
Jianli: I came from home.
Yan: o.o

I wonder if the guys have psychic power or what. Lecture today ended 30 mins earlier so Abby Alfred and I went to Koufu to slack for awhile since Abby and I have lessons at 10am while Alfred had nothing better to do.
After lecture, Jianli and Chinleong went off straight and we thought they were going home or what since their next lesson is at 3pm.
Just after we settled down at Koufu, they appeared one after another. They didnt even ask us where we were and they just appeared. The three of us apparently was very shocked.
Whatever it is, their laughters were priceless cos it's frm the bottom of their hearts.

Enough of nonsense, I better start typing my reports.