Hello, I'm going to my reports again.
I've slacked for like 4 hrs before deciding to do my report at 3.30am. I watched a horror movie with my mum, eat a cake, bath, play neopets, did inorganic chem tutorial, play neopets and did 20 crunches. And finally I'm to procrastinate somemore before doing my lab report.
Saturdays used to be such a enjoyment. Now I'm here with lab reports.
Last night, I did one but after doing half the report, I realise what I've written is all wrong and I need to re-do. Worst of all, I need to reprint the piece of paper cos this is a calculation and have to be handwritten -_-
After re-doing my physical chem report, I will be left with one report and one tutorial!
ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE..that's why I'm doing my reports asap so I will have time to revise.
The next hols which is a 2 week term break will be a very precious one. I will choing hangouts/shoppings/girly timeout then. Six more week to the lovely term break..
I'm a nerd. Say "yes" to that