Time is such a luxury.
Poly life is so hectic compared to secondary school where I still can nap for 2 hours in the afternoon almost everyday. There is no homework that I can dump it aside in poly because everything contributes to my GPA which affects my grades when I graduate. Honestly, it's so scary that a lazy bum like me can stay up to 2am just to complete my tutorials when I've got to wake up at 6am in the morning.
I can't wait for the two weeks of break to come though I still got to study for common tests but at least I've got more time to do the things I want. I miss the holidays when I can just sit by my table at 2am to worship God for hours and no need to worry about the next morning. And I miss watching tv and not falling asleep within half an hr.
My timetable is such a pig that it causes me to miss out all the thursday activities.
Though poly life is crap, it do me good somehow. My heart somehow hungers for more of God as time passes. The realness of my spiritual family, the touch of God during QT and everything else.
I'm going to collaspe before the laptop soon. Good night and good morning world (: