Friday, June 20, 2008

and that crashed immune system

Studying...like real. For like 8 long months, I havent been studying. I'm so not used to reading my notes. Worst part is poly doesnt have TYS or past year papers for common test. I dont knw how my GPA of 3.2 will come about man. Maybe I shld burn my notes and eat it or put them under my pillow. Hahahahaha. That will be the most stupid thing to do.

Oh well, suppose to have shopping with Stella ltr on but her cafe crew fall sick and she have to do the duty. You didnt see how disappointed and frustrated I was. I'm very angry(still) with the crew not because I didnt get to shop but because he/she was very irresponsible. I mean like if you cant do ur duty tml, inform like 24 hrs before, I believe you didnt fall sick at 12 midnight. If you could inform earlier, others can plan things ahead. And you dont knw how many ppl you have affected, it's a chain effect. I guess I either got to stay at home to rot and die or out to mug since no one is free for shopping. And there goes my precious last day of hols all thanks to that crew who fell sick. (He/she better be so so so sick that the sick is real.)

Anw, my damn flu hasnt heal yet and it's getting worst instead. I've been drugging and drugging those yellow pills. They only make me feel like sleeping and gives me headaches instead of healing my flu. I've been drugging almost everything in the packet since the start of yr. FYI, 30 pills were there in the beginning. If there's real good acupunture for flu, I dont mind trying. I'm really frustrated with this flu bug. It is the real bugger.