Poly is lame man. I just found out frm Jianli last night that we need to get a sticker frm the office at Blk A (which i dont knw where) on our calculator for maths. And guess what? All the Singaporeans are so kiasu that they have alrdy got it including Mr. Ye Jianli who kindly informed me abt that. Maybe they think that the school is going green too so the stickers will run out forever. Oh well..
Work at CozyCot ended and I am aniticipating to my money so I can buy more stuffs. And I guess the money will be gone real soon. BF is going to end soon so I probably will have enough to spend. But then, I got to save for my cosmetics and Bangkok trip. I hope gf me and Shahril will have enough to go during Sept or Oct. I will stop buying clothes till end of year if I get to go Bangkok during the Sept hols.
Anw, meetup with gf today. No good shopping loots but quality time spent. Long time no see you knw. And somehow the bluetooth dont work. I cant send my pictures over to my laptop :( Pictures next time. Shiseido black mask is good, I'm so in love with it now. It really do remove blackheads.
I had a conversation with a madman ytd and I was laughing at him instead of the content:
guowei: yo..
guowei: im back
guowei: dunnoe hw to sae hi to me izzzit
guowei: -_-
hweeYEE 2.0: hello. hahs
hweeYEE 2.0: you damn impatient can.
guowei: i lost 4 lollipops
guowei: arggghhjhhh
FLORAL ARE FINALLY IN THE TREND AND I HOPE THE PRICE WILL DROP TILL 1 FOR 10 BUCKS REAL SOON SO I CAN BUY ALOT OF THEM. IF YOU THINK THAT IM JUST A FASHION FOLLOWING, YOU ARE DAMN WRONG. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR FLORAL TO BE IN THE TREND SINCE AT LEAST 1 YR AGO SO I CAN GET THEM AT A CHEAPER PRICE. IF THE PRICE OF FLORAL EVER DROPS, I WILL MADLY BUY THEM. HIAK HIAK HIAK!