Maths is seriously driving me crazy. I am doing my old amaths textbook since my the topics are the same. Somehow I just couldn't get the correct answers anymore and I totally forget all the formulas. I wonder how my As for common tests and B3 for Os came about. I suddenly rmb I was supposed to study chemistry not maths. Oh well..
Things are happening at home again, the devil is such a bugger. Dont he just knw that he is a failure. Once twice thrice, and he never succeed. PO always come when I am doing well, oh yeah. Thank God I've got great roots, great leaders and great pastors. I am so gonna hang on and come back stronger like I always do.There's so much thing that God said and promised that will be my reference point. I feel kind of funny now. The devil is so desperate, like the desperate cheapo girls. Man oh man, I'm expensive. Jesus paid the price that no one could ever paid.
Sometimes the scoldings happen so often that I am so numbed to it. But yet when I come back in love, I felt the pain. That's how life is. But the pain will make us stronger.
I'm going to worship God now cos I dont knw how to sleep with all the horrendous thoughts.
4.5 more yrs to 21, 8 more yrs to earning my own bucks.
Till then,