Monday, July 21, 2008

AE weekend was fantastic. My mindset changed totally and..



VERY HARD in fact. I envisioned myself getting A A A A C for my semester exams.

To be detailed, A A A A C is
A for IPCT
A for Maths
A for Inorganic Chemistry (from a B)
A for Physical Chemistry (from a B)
C for Microbiology (from a D)

Anyway, I realise I'm quite a contradictive person. I enjoy reading beauty fashion makeup books yet my favourite books are biographies. My favourite TV drama is "Perfect Cut" yet my favourite movies are ancient china war movies. And I love to read as much as I shop. I don't talk much in the day but when I open my mouth in the night, everything that comes out is crap. I'm a pharceutical sciences student yet I'm so afraid of animals. That's the best part because I scared Zach Sion Nelson Guowei when I screamed at the MRT station upon seeing the cat move. hahaha.

I'm comtemplating if I shld do my tutorial or lab report now because I really feel like reading a book though I dumped it into my bag alrdy.

The weeks ahead gna be exciting (: