Monday, July 21, 2008

The weather is very cold today and I'm sitting right infront of the fan with a jacket on. I ate mcflurry (damn fat I know) at tutorial room today.
Abby and I embarassed ourselves at the library today, I'll tell you if you ask because it's way too embarassing. And we can never own photocopy shops because we jammed the machine for at least five times while trying to photocopy arnd 50 or less pieces of paper.

The following ten days will be busy schooldays. On top of the usual lab reports, I've got commskills test, formal presentation, microA project and IPCT project. I'm so excited for the days to pass but by the end of it, I will look like panda. Seriously China and I don't want.
Next wednesday will be nonsense cause there is formal presentation and we are going for IPCT trip to Changi Hospital. I wonder how everyone will dress like and it will be so embarassing if anyone looks funny.

Had a call with Leonard hours ago and he really set me thinking. I'm going to put words into action. And I've been thinking and praying for some people recently that I dreamt of them when I sleep, even in maths lecture. All hails and they will be saved, committed and planted real soon. Leonard told me that Biochemistry is fun but I'm so afraid of that next semester. The name doesnt sound nice at all.

I realise that I do/say all sorts of weird stuffs when I'm sleep deprived. Stella Guowei and I was having a MSN conference last night at like 3am. I actually gave it to Guowei and say that he is very cool cause I wanted the photos from him. And my mood changed so fast that for a moment I was kinda mean and next moment I was nice. Maybe everyone should call me at 3am to chat with me, I will probably share some secrets with you. haha