Kays, I'm turning into an owl real soon. I can't really sleep at night anymore and I want to sleep in the day. As a headstart to switching my biological clock back to normal, I'm going to sleep at before 2.30am tml.
I was doing my lab report just now and halfway through, I realised that the most important page of my lab manual is with Wenxin, she took it by accident. So now I cant do anything till Monday. I can't print anything out cos my sickening sister used up the black ink and didnt buy the refill.
My wound has been flowing plasma like a river. And the plasma actually hardens not on the wound but on my leg. I wonder how I'm supposed to wear my jeans on Tuesday for lab. The wound is seriously irritating and it's getting more and more painful as time goes by. If you dont know, when I say pain, it is really painful. I've got a kinda high tolerance for persistent pain.
I think I'm like a real bitch nowadays. For instance, when I see people dressing like a fashion victim, my mind will goes, "What on earth is the person doing man? Doesnt he/she have a mirror at home? Or he/she thinks that he/she is a natural cloth-hanger?" If I stare at you when you wear something different, this is probably what I'm thinking unless you have got a fabulous face or body. And when I see girls trying very hard to flirt physically yet trying to act innocent, my mind will go like, "Oh pls, can't you see that you are not getting a result? Guys dont like girls that are easy to get because that's just cheap girls." At least when you flirt verbally, the guy dont get what you are thinking and tries harder I supposed.
Just FYI, the title of my blogpost and my content doesnt have any relation. It's just some VERY random thoughts that I've throughout the days or the weeks.