One more hour and I will be preparing for bed. I know this sounds kind of ridiculous but I really need to get my life right man.
Durian is officially my most hated fruit for this season and Stella gonna protest. I've been eating durians for the past THREE weeks. FYI, durian is VERY HIGH in calories. I'm gaining weight again though its like just a few hundred grams. And I think my stupid digestive system got a problem with meat. The food that I ate during steamboat ytd feels like it hasnt been digested and it cause my tummy to be very big.
Youth day today and I'm not having any holiday. Poly students are youths too right?
I think I'm moving into the time that I have to burn my bridges. It feels kinda scary but that's how I can go far and never turn back. TIll then, I can truly say that my passion will never die and I will finish this race. Kays, I dont really know what to say but I will do so. I can't imagine a life without God. I think very far, so I cant imagine my career marriage family without God. It will be even more scary. Hahs 2.0 man.
I've been listening to Spice Girls quite alot nowadays besides Switchfoot, Coldplay and Lifehouse. Spice Girls are really girls, they sang out alot of the girls' heart desire. No wonder they were so popular back then. PS. I dont come from the time machine.