Thursday, July 31, 2008

what is our relationship.

I'm feeling very cranky now. There's like tons of things flowing in my brain now. There's malay test and roleplay tomorrow and I've got so much stuffs to memorise. I think I will screw my test man.
I can't understand why my mum can be so selfish sometimes. When my dad doesnt bank in the money on time, I got to be the one getting the wrath. Come on, it's not even my fault nad it is something that I can't control. I can just forget about it when she cannot understand what I'm going thru, all the busyness and stress. Sometimes I felt like I'm more grown up than her on the inside.

I really really can't wait for this week to be over. This week is so so so busy and my body is working harder than it have never been. I hope I don't screw my body up with the sleep I've. After 3 days of an avg of 4 hours sleep per day, I thought I could get a good sleep last night. Little did I know that the whole world wakes up so early and I started to receive smses at like 8 plus. First there was a sms from Leonard follow by Stella. Then a phonecall from Stella follow by sms from Guowei when I was in a dream so I only heard it like half an hour ltr. Everyone should be very happy that I dont sleep like a log if not all of you will get so frustrated contacting me on days that I can sleep a little later.

I'm very hungry now and I think I'm going to cook some noodle and eat though the time says 11:48pm. Let me have some freedom tonight. Horrible night tonight so let me not torture my body.

[EDITED 12.51AM]
I just finished my noodles 10mins ago and I was so gross. The soup one ran out so i had to eat the dry one. It was very disgusting and my hardboiled egg turned out to be 3/4 boiled. I should have look thru the fridge carefully and eat the apples instead ):