Friday, August 1, 2008

FOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Finally its friday, over with malay roleplay and test. As usual, with a combination of Yan and HweeYee, the roleplay will always be super funny. We find the script funny and crap too and we laughed the whole roleplay away which is not a good thing. But well, at least we have fun and everyone enjoyed too.

The school semester is going to end very soon and I'm going to miss all the jokes and nonsense in class. Anw, meet Chinleong here.




All of us regretted telling him to talk more at the start of the school yr. His rubbish started coming out during the first time Abby Alfred Jianli Chinleong and I was having lunch at the business canteen. And from there on, he talked non-stop.

The other day, he went downstairs to print some information in colour for his IPCT project and after printing, he realised that he don't have enough money. haha. So he called Qis for helped. And in a very sad tone, he told Qis to SEND HIM THE MONEY THRU EMAIL. hahahaha. Mad or what.
Yesterday, he asked me, "how would I know if a girl is interested in me?" I went questioned mark because I'm a girl and if I like a guy, I don't knw what the guy feel towards my reaction. Well, now he own me three because I helped him thrice last night giving advices. haha. But it is fun having Chinleong in the class because he is simple and secure.

Let's do greater things now, byebye!