Thursday, July 10, 2008

what's ur priority?

Here I am, once again, into this business of blogging to procrastinate. As usual, I'm rotting in front of the laptop, refusing to type my reports. Lab reports must be God's way of trials and tribulations. Time past very quickly in poly. A few more weeks down the road after all the reports and projects will be semestral exams.

I think everyone should hangout with Abby and HweeYee in school. We attend classes for attendance sake. We buy our tidbits from the college bookstore. We walk half the school to use the ladies. We love roadshows at the atrium cos there's frozen yoghurt. We eat almost every break and every lesson. We draw fruits shapes and crap on our notes. We look good all the time. And the tutors probably dread us.

Kays, that's crap. My mind isnt working well this few days.

[EDITED]

2.32am now and you know I crashed my biological clock AGAIN. Anyway, I think I'm more than a bimbo, check the below conversation out:

hweeyee says:
im frustrated now man.
guowei says:
im aso!
hweeyee says:
i cant decide what i wna wear to sch ltr
guowei says:
-_-
guowei says:
thought u were doing ur work
hweeyee says:
finished my part while watch 100% entertainment.
hweeyee says:
if i cant decide what i wna wear, i cant slp.
guowei says:
wat?!
hweeyee says:
serious lah. i always decide what i wna wear the next day before i go to slp. and i can start deciding as early as 10pm
guowei says:
juz anything and wear lo..
hweeyee says:
are u mad? u think im those kind of ppl meh?
guowei says:
wat kind of pple u wanna be?
guowei says:
lol..
guowei says:
buy more clothes lo']
hweeyee says:
hahs if i got money i also want to buy more clothes. but too bad, im not that rich
guowei says:
i will aso

I seriously do tell ppl weird stuffs in the middle of the night but what I said is still true. I do think very hard of what I wanna wear the next day very hard, be it school or out.