Thursday, July 10, 2008

that's it

"Makeup is a way for a woman to look and feel like herself, only prettier and more confident." - Bobbi Brown

Lab reports seriously irks me. I think I spent approximately 10 hours on 2 to 3 lab reports per week. Nowadays, there are more projects and IPCT reports to do, that's how boring my life can get. I just went to check the modules for my next semester, it is so much more horrendous and the workload gonna increase like mad. For like almost all the modules, there gonna be lab sessions which mean more lab reports - biochemistry, organic chemistry, cell biology, microbiologyb (which doesnt make any difference frm microa), biostatistics, IT for LS. They look so scary alrdy, imagine doing them. I hope there wont be any projects in sem 2. Oh well, but year 2's looks interesting.

Last night my father told me something scary on MSN, he wants to send me overseas to study after my diploma if he got enough money. I really hope I dont have to go overseas to get my degree. The thought of it sounds so scary. I know I have said this for the million times but still.. If I really got no choice, I think I will get like everyone I'm close to to send me off at the airport and I will cry my way to Aussie.

Kays, I dont knw how to put in words the other stuffs I wanted to blog. So let me get back to my lab report. Goodnight (: