Food poisoning loves me too much. Food poisoning stopped on tuesday and came back yesterday. Guowei said that the food poisoning very free, happy happy come take a look. Anyway, I hate food poisoning because I'm stuck at home and after fp, I'm sure to gain some stupid pounds. The CEG is having outing at town and I'm stuck at home :(
Anyway, its holidays now! And I've got a sin to confess since I'm quite free now.
1. I left the exam hall 40 mins after the microA paper started. Reason? Only one question that I studied came out. The lecturer actually changed the whole paper, there was no common questions from the past year papers. She set the questions according to the hints she gave but we decided to follow the past year papers. Abby and I made a pact to leave if we can't do the paper. However, being year ones and science students, no one had the guts to leave even if they can't do and the rest actually went to memorised quite alot I guess. After I left, Abby left, and everyone started to leave. But alot of SEG ppl just leave like no one's problem. Check how science-sy I am.
Oh well, I hope the hype of holidays don't end so quickly though Singapore is super small and the malls are super boring.