Wednesday, August 13, 2008

maybe i do

I woke up at an uber shocking time of 2pm today. Snoozed and off the alarm all the way from 12pm. But then again, it wasnt that bad since I slept at 5:30am in the morning. Studied close to 6hrs last night, great motivation to mug. Voice with Guowei at like 3am and my internet cut off halfway and we couldnt voice anymore. We tried ways and means to connect back because we desperately cant concentrate if we are doing work alone. In the end we videoed in the most unsightful looks of ours, and so there's no screen capture for that.

Anyway, swimmed and botak jones with Stella ytd. Botak jones receipts are cool because they typed the name of the person who ordered the food in. Stella came to my house to use the internet. And due to her inability to multi-task, I fell asleep on my bed while she was reading emails/blogging. That also explains why I cant sleep at night.

Mummy should stop complaining that I'm overly obsessed with my appearance and that I should stop using cosmetics. "Money not enough 2" with mum, aunty, cousins, mum's/aunty's friends and their kids last friday. The adults commented that I am pretty, have great complexion and skin, and nice hairstyle when they went trekking during the weekends. I bet mum was overjoyed when she heard that. These comments are from auntys who have girls their own. Nobody would believe that ugly ducklings grow into swans but I'm one great example. hahahah. I'm going to be the new role model of the younger little cousins (: maybe my influence will bring them to Christ one day.

Well, I should log off now and pack my stuffs. And I'm kinda afraid that I will feel empty after the exams. Poly is not that nice afterall, I'm studying as hard or even harder than what I did for Os.