Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Indifferent

Screwed up biological clock and I'm here half sleepy and half energetic. I dont know what crap is this. I got to stop online shopping though the goods online look so attractive - aeropostale and costal scents!

Anyway, had a very unproductive monday evening trying to study with Ben at kovan macs. That also explains why I'm still not asleep though I'm going swimming with Stella at 10am. We end up chatting about lots of stuff since we havent met for a billion years. Midway thru the conversation, I realise that it is so impt to be tuned in to the frequency of the Holy Spirit. We may be worshipping the same God but then there's so much difference between us. I knew things werent right when he refused to communicate with his leaders and churchmate. It's such a privilege to be in heart of God church. More than a church, it is a home. A home that build us up and a family that we can connect with.

And I love conferences with Leonard though they are bursting my bills. It's just a privilege to be helping out in the cg with the people and learning so much stuffs frm Leonard thru doing all these things. And and and, last thing, I really want to attend powerhouse but I got to find a way out first. I cant push myself out too much lest I get into trouble, that will be worst than not attending powerhouse. Sometimes just got to think far, so far that I see myself having external freedom (: