Life with lots of time is great! Just that when I sit down on my chair and look arnd, I realise I've got lots of cleaning to do like changing my bedsheet. Anw, last night I started off by washing my cosmetic accessories.
The mess on my table without the box
Before soaking
After 15 mins. Look at how much cosmetic come out of my accessories and I last washed them in April. (2 of the smaller are new btw, but I wash my brushes before use)
Red blusher water..
Anyway, I had a very funny conversation with Hongkai just now. Click on the picture below
In case you were thinking why so random, my personal msg on msn is "i despise the curfew, give me my freedom"
I didnt manage to see what Guowei captured during video today, must be some super duper funny shots since I was doing them that day. Till here tonight. My whole brain is infested with my screenshots.