Just came back from my mandarin test a few hours ago. Man, my mandarin had went down spiral horribly. I can't read those hanyu pinyin :(
I'm like kinda out of my mind today because I wore a dress with makeup and accessories to sch when I was only there for like 1.5 hours. And I forgot to bring my thumbdrive to do some printing. So the very hardworking me got to read thru all my notes first because I got no past yr paper to do till friday.
I am feeling very sleepy now procrastinating to bath and study, I still have all my accessories and makeup on after reaching home for a few hours. I need freedom on the outside man, the ceg is having fun doing BM now. The tv programme is so boring and I just had a very long voice call with Guowei disturbing each other online.
I want to watch lots of movies but I'm lacking the cash. (you knw how much money I can spent once I see nice clothes right?) I want to watch bad habits, red cliff(freaking 2.5hrs long) and 12 lotus. I spent like half of my this week pocket money away alrdy and its only monday. Thankfully it's study break so I will be cooping myself at home. I will start saving money from next week onwards so I can re-stock my cosmetics real soon. And I want to get that cloth hanger thing for my bags.
I hope you dont stop reading my blog after reading this post.