1. My eyebags are at the biggest now, and I don't know why. It's the hols now so I shld have sufficient sleep.
2. I'm having a breakout but my period is just over. It's super irritating.
3. I need to exercise somemore but then I dont really have alot of time to do so.
4. I dont have enough money to spend :(
5. Leonard just called me to ask for the CIC form and to realise that I'm still 17.
6. I dont really want school to start because I'm enjoying my holidays like I mean it.
7. I havent been reading my book and yet I want to get a new one.
8. I want to get some LONG SLEEVES from FOX. (you got to say "wow" to this!)
9. Nygens need to move.
10. I want to go pasir ris park!
11. I need to gym/swim again.
12. Guowei's oldest cousin Daniel is a very cool guy to talk to, lots of grown-up man experience and thoughts.
13. I want to go chompchomp, dingtaifung & pizzahut.
14. I wish I would have an endless supply of frozen yoghurt, delicious healthy food.
15. Leonard prophesied that I will be a CGL by next year, very shocked & afraid but I will still believe & change.
16. I want to watch Mama Mia.
17. I totally hate my curfew and I'm utterly disgusted by it.
18. A weekend without Yvonnethian in church feels funny.
19. I think this post is very boring. Byebye!