HELLO! Just in case you were wondering, I'm just too lazy to blog for the past few days, definately not injured/dead/sleeping/hospitalized. I'm quite not used to my blog not updated blog so I'm like blogging nonsense now.
Anyway, for the past few days, I have been enjoying myself like mad.
Monday - Random outing with Stella Elyn Xinjie
Tuesday - Chalet
Wednesday - ECP!
Chalet was fanstastic! Random chats during midnight, games, water gun (the best part!), lack of sleep & photos (:
ECP was fun too, just that I came back with very tired legs. Went on double bike for the first time in my whole life and it was quite scary because the person controlling the bike was Guowei! Obviously I cant see anything frm the back and there he was trying to do some stunt. I think I look very retarded to the passerbys, I was screaming or giving a very scared expression. But it wasnt my fault you see.
CG on thursday was the best! God presence's was there very strongly. Something in me broke loose. I realise that everything in my life to the next level is just a little more, gonna work/push myself harder this season (:
I'm a very healthy girl this week. Cycling on Wednesday and gym & shopping with Xinjie later. One big acheivement man.
That's all for my update, photos are up on my facebook!