I doubt I can ever stop ONLINE SHOPPING! It has been one of my greatest hobby and maybe temptation. But well, it has been under control for quite a while at least. I only spend from what I have and no longer into the savings. I have not get my aeropostale hoodie yet but well..
On friday, I had a little chat with Chekyeow at recept and i got reminded of what God spoke to me about my future career. I thought abt it last night, and I realise God's plan is really amazing. I could finally understand what has cultural mandate got to do with me being in a science course. There's this little little thing in my life that can make a big difference. Man..I cant be more than excited! I feel so old now man, working used to be so far away but now it is so near. 2.5 more yrs to a diploma, another 4 yrs to degree and 1 yr to be registered pharmacist.