Super duper sleepy but it feels so awkward to sleep at this time, a little bit too early. Totally spoilt my own biological clock on monday by sleeping at 7am. Too much of sleep in the day and I ended up semi-asleep last night.
Poly life has really gotten me to treasure time and people. I've been living my life on the schedule of others, so much so that when my own outings are cancelled, I got to postponed it till the following week. I think my girly tank is very close to empty alrdy, and I'm emo about it. hahs. I think Abby is a very much God-given friend. Where on earth to find a friend who thinks and acts so much like me? I doubt anyone can stand our conversations if they are out with us the whole day. There are people who mean much to me in my life and there are some who dont. I give attention to those who returns. A relationship no matter what shld be give&take and not take&take. Those who wants to take & take, too bad, I can't do it. Thank God only a few aquaintances are take&take people, so they are probably out of my mind.
Aiyaaaaa, I dont really know what I'm typing but I feel abit cranky not having control over my own life. Maybe its the time that Jesus shld increase more, and I decrease more. Tell me what's right and wrong. Goodnight (: