God of my forever. I'll always remember that faithful day in the morning meeting of the student care that I responded to the altar call. In that little corner of the room, God touched me. Though my 10 years old intellect could not understand anything but my spirit could. Storms & tsunami come, they blurred the image of God. But God is always there with open arms, waiting for us to run into His embrace. Thinking back, I doubt I will ever say that God isnt real. At 10, I never understood what the student care teachers were sharing, but when the praise&worship starts, the tears that flow out speaks a thousand words. I can't wait to grow up and break out of this little box.
On a lighter note, I realise my lousy camera is full of photos that was alrdy uploaded. Guowei just added another 156 photos of his work inside in two days. I'm super lazy to clear them seriously. And some of my photos were rotated -_-.
I dont like the crashing of the US stocks market. It is super scary, it feels like SG is gng to be very affected soon. I think I'm growing up.