The past 2 nights with Nick Vujicic was totally awesome!
God's love just came down so strongly. Those were just the things I needed to hear, it was an double confirmation of what God has been speaking to me recently. Now I'm assured that all the things that I'm going thru are not for nothing, but its for a greater purpose.
When Nick Vujicic told all the girls "you are beautiful", it just reminded me of my first word from God thru a prophesy by Pastor Lia during youth camp few yrs ago when I was still new. I grow up and changed so much that sometimes I tend to get insecure with myself. Now I found my security in God once again.
Last night I sat in the service crying and crying because that big fat hole in my heart was mended. I never felt so secured, never felt so loved, never felt so understood.
God never fails.