Sunday, November 2, 2008

a sunday at home

HELLO WORLD! I stayed at home today with the whole house sleeping. I almost died of boredom. This is basically what happened the whole day:

- Guowei woke me up at 12.18pm and 12.48pm
- Went online and shopped
- Rolled back into bed till 2.30pm
- Bathed, online shopped and chat for at awhile
- Brunch at 4pm
- Help Guowei cropped some pictures (and I ended up looking at the products/shopping)
- Facebook games
- Rolled into bed, dream and dozed off
- Cell biology flowchart
- Dinner
- Online shop AGAIN (up till now I still havent buy anything)
- Did some ibanking crap for my mum
- Play with photos, MSN
- Conference with Leonard
- Bath again
- Pack my bag

...and now I'm here. It's so loserish to stay home and do nothing. The feeling is so slack that I didnt revise my lectures or do the self-directed tutorials. Maybe if last wk wasnt elearn I would have more work to motivate me to get my ass to CP's starbucks. I was so slack that I did a collage of the photos of my hp's wallpaper which is a slideshow. I used the photos that's in my laptop and cropped them all over again. Too free I know.
























(Top to bottom, Left to right)
Myself (not very me though, took it during malay lecture last sem), Baby me, Xinjie (on a windy day, my hair is messy like crap)
Guowei (he looks like he is receiving some prize frm the president! hahaha), Heartshape, Abby (not very us photo, we dont wear formal daily pls)
CJX, Kristi Yuzhen Siok, Yvonne Stella (both of them looks very happy taking a photo with me :p)